Friday, June 25, 2010

so tired....

just finish my four days exams arhh~ so damn tired till i super lazy to join the school camp..haiz~ once back from Miri den the next day start examss..am i crazy?? hw come the schedule so XXX??? haiz..right after the exam just rest for a day then have to go for camp again..my only rest day still have to work..omg..

so wish all things tingie end..im reli reli tired..mama i love u but y dn u just understand how tired am i..haiz..so wish to go melb immediately~i want to leave kk ar..so many annoying things over here..i know i wil damn miss my parents but i really want to get off this place and have a new life there..

Tired but still wanna play..dear lord,plz gv me more energy to play and more time to rest..my headache is coming again~ halleluyah to my god~

No comments:

Post a Comment