Monday, March 15, 2010

is all about the angels..

just finish a school camp on last Sunday.unfortunately,i am the 'queen' and i was in the same group with my dearest angel..

my angel shot me on her blog and saying something like i thought myself was a real queen..keep ordering her drawing this and that..but the truth is i was just asking her opinion as she is a graphic design student..darling,who will ask someone to draw if their drawing is ugly..how to share your HEAVY burden if my drawing sucks..'reasonable man test' please~..draw something like rubbish just equals to nothing what..for sure will ask someone who is pro in it..i wanted to show u the pictures.Then when i scrolling down to show u another pic,u already fly back there and draw..other than call u back,what still can i do? cant u just be a little bit more patient?

For e*lyn, as my friends told me that i might me a bit over rude compare to both of u..so i decided to change my post..how come you just smile to the senior but don't even tiny smile to us? then when we were playing games, how come u just having emo? if the shout out is not good for you, cant we just discuss together but not direct scold the idea as toh soi..its hurting people feeling.. i really don't understand why can't you cooperate with us but u can with the senior..

** original post can be found in little monster blog.

2 comments:

  1. You're such a loser you gotta bag those two sweet girls. It's not nice to talk to girls like that y'know,you friggin transvestite ;) Have fun doin your dog because thats the only thing that's gonna love you in this world,bet your parents are SOOO proud of you now *cough* Let's just hope you don't cry thinking about how much BETTER they are hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse me..are u related in it?

    ReplyDelete